From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Friday, 7 January 2022 9:13 am
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Temperature Mispronunciation

Are you using metric or imperial measurements?
I use a different weather app here in British Columbia, Canada, but I just
opened the stock Weather app and temperatures are being read correctly, I use
the SIRI Voice 4 United States.
I sure hope you do mean 1 degree Fahrenheit when you say you get extremely cold
temperatures, that would be about -16 or -17 Celsius and where I live we have
barely seen anything that warm in 4 weeks; on Christmas morning it was -36
Celsius here which is -33 Fahrenheit and factoring in wind chill we often had
it below -40. By the way, for those who don't know, at -40 Celsius and
Fahrenheit are the same.
I'm glad I don't live in Northeastern BC where the rest of my family is because
there it went down to -48 Celsius or -54 Fahrenheit and that is actual
temperature without wind chill.