Thank you for corrected me. I was thinking of adding contacts to favorites in
the phone app. Too many settings, two little time. Lol. Thanks

Thank you for corrected me. I was thinking of adding contacts to favorites in
the phone app. Too many settings, two little time. Lol. ThanksSent from my
iPhone