Hi where were you able to get this in the united states and what was the price?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 5:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using iPhone while in pocket via Hable One!

I also have a hable one.  I really like mine very much.  I've not had
to many problems when writing text messages either short or longer.
I've also had my phone in my coat pocket and used the Hable One.  I'm
so glad here in the U.S. I was able to get my hands on one.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9s%3DbHEbvg_Ca%2B7Y-Ap3yRBgHpAFEnq5MC9FOFSqXN1BCw%40mail.gmail.com.