Hi Regina.
Questions about Lost Cities!

1.  Where do I find how to play against the computer.
A1: Select new game, than one inbetween the airon, bronze and silver shield player who are in top o the opponent's list which will appears.

2.  I do not find anything about playing a city.
A2: City is just an idea that stands behind the game. The colored lines are the
metaphorical cities or businness you must get.

3.  When I started play last night, I could get about 3 plays into the game
and all my cards and the color discard piles were dimmed.  All I could find
to do is to quit.  Is there a more detailed how-to-play anywhere?
A3: It was probably because it wasn't your turn. And it wasn't your turn because you have choosen an human opponent insted of a computer one.
HTH.
Gabriel.