Thanks so very much.  I baught tthis macbook air in September.  I am hoping
the Mountain Lion is on it.  I genuinely thank  you for your info. I am
going to try it right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 10:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Three questions about remapping a macbook air and
updatingremaping a macbook air

Hi,

Press VO M to go to the menu bar.  As soon as this is pressed, you will be
placed on the Apple menu.  In here, select about this Mac.  Its the first
option in the menu.  This will display the OS on your Mac.  To get Mountain
Lion, in the same Apple menu, select App store.  Find Mountain Lion 10.8 and
purchase and download it like you would a song or app from iTunes.  It will
download.  When done, just follow the prompts.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore