Good morning,

I am a Prime Video subscriber.

I received an email today announcing a new series for this fall, The Rings
of Power, The Lord of the Rings.

The show will not be on the air until September 2, 2022, but there is a
trailer.  When I went to the web site to check out the trailer, I began
exploring the details about the show.

They list all the various subtitle languages, but only one audio language,
English.  Nothing about Audio Description.

Other shows show English [Audio Description] if it is available.

I called Amazon Accessibility and was transferred to Prime Video support.

The guy I spoke with was told by whomever he checked with that when it says
"audio language English" that means also with audio description.  That is
clearly a load of bull.  The guy I was talking to checked a couple of shows
I suggested and they have the words Audio Description in brackets following
the word English if they have the audio description track.

So, while it is 9 months before the release of the show, I asked that he
provide feedback to the team that audio description needs to be included.

And, if it is going to be included, they should add that to the web site.

Amazon Prime Video support has its own phone number.  If you ever need or
want to call them, it is 888-280-3321

Later,

Richard

"One can't be angry when one looks at a penguin." ~ John Ruskin

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/