Are these podcasts also on iBlink radio?

Thanks.

Debbie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Garth Humphreys
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:06 AM
  Subject: iBlindTech 29 - My AT&T - is out

  Hi all

  This episode is a walk through of the app My AT&T. This app, for AT&T
customers helps you view and manage your data usage and account details amongst
other things. I was certainly not the best man for the job, having nothing what
so ever to do with the US Telco AT&T, so welcome Hugo. On Hugo's first podcast
on iBlindTech he takes us through the features and use of the app.

  Direct link below:

  http://www.iblindtech.com/storage/iBT-029-MyATT.mp3

  Alternatively, you can follow the links below my signature to subscribe

  Garth

  www.iblindtech.com/

  Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

  Feed URL: http://www.iblindtech.com/democast/rss.xml

  Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

  Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.
  I'm also iBlindTech on app.net, Skype, Zello and Audio Boo