I've only had the Orbit Reader for a week, and "stand alone" mode, which
requires using the SD card seems somewhat confusing. I'm using it specifically
with my phone and using the iPhone commands. It's purpose is to be used mostly
when traveling. I have written some notes using Voice Dream Writer and, after a
few sentences, when writing in Grade 2 Braille, the extra dots begin appearing
every few words. As yet, I haven't mastered "stand alone" mode, so I'm not sure
what I would do there. Besides, doesn't that mode only work for writing files
to the SD card? I don't know how I'd get them from the SD card to the iPhone
itself. by the way, thanks Richard for staying with me on this. Shoot me your
phone number or call me any time if you think we might resolve this issue
better by Phone. I'll keep my signature in this e-mail so you'll have my number.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194