From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jennie
Facer
Sent: 02 March 2022 17:59
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for information about an Apple Watch 4th Gen and how to
use what's on it.

Hi Kevin,

I have an AppleWatch and I’ll try to give you some information. As for the
hourly thin, i don’t think there is a way to get it to tell you what time it is
on the hour without the sound. There are some tutorials on AppleVis that were
done back in 2015 that are somewhat valuable today. You can learn about watch
faces and the like. I know that mystic access also has a paid tutorial that you
can get that is more current. Last but not least, if you read Braille or want
to download something from the National Braille press, Anna Dresner wrote a
book called Watch Without looking or something to that affect. That should get
you started. There are also a couple watch email groups that you can ask
questions to. I’ll give you the subscription address to one of them. It is:
watchosblindusersgroup+subscr...@groups.io
<mailto:watchosblindusersgroup+subscr...@groups.io>

Thanks,

Jenn