Hello Mária,

I have an iPhone 4S and my phone will say "Charging device battery, 100%"
which usually means it's more or less fully charged, but I also have seen it
say "100% on AC power" which to me indicates that now it is definitely fully
charged but since it's still plugged in it will state it's on AC power.

I do agree that sometimes it does not seem to switch to the "100% on AC
power" message and instead continue to say "100%, charging". I don't
consider this to be a really big issue, if it says 100% that's good enough
for me even if it maybe hasn't quite finished that last little bit. I
typically plug my phone in over night so it should definitely be fully
charged in the morning.