Go to settings, general, reset, reset home screen.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 09/11/2012 17:21, Jeff Samco wrote:
Hello, list,

I recently upgraded my iPhone 4 from iOS 5 to 6.0.1. I have about 9 full
screens of apps. When the new Passbook appp was added it became the only
app on page 2. Thankfully all other screens had their app order and
folders preserved. But, even after moving Passbook off of screen 2 it
remains blank. I suspect I will have to manually move everything up one
page but I'm hoping someone has a magic bullet to simply correct this.
Thanks,
Jeff