From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Brandon
A. Olivares
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2022 10:08 AM
To: VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Orbit Writer

Would you be able to tell me how you connect the lanyard? I got one, and I see
there are two small holes in the front of the Orbit Writer, but can't for the
life of me figure out how it connects.

> On Mar 26, 2022, at 10:01 AM, <terrie...@twc.com> <terrie...@twc.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Joshua,
> I am selling an Orbit Writer with the AT Guys case and a lanyard. As this is
> not a buying-selling list, please write to me off list for more info if you
> are interested.
> I am Terrie Terlau, terrie...@gmail.com Best, Terrie Terlau

>>> o
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F16794136-B8EB-46FD-A86C-89737
>>> 5
>>> 49DB0F%2540gmail.com&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9f
>>> c
>>> 98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6378185554693614
>>> 9
>>> 1%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTi
>>> 6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=s8kQPviZDkX1%2BBllKgvIJqSIa
>>> g
>>> 7YYrVl9SR6TW%2FKxBk%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> .

>>> list.

>>> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C
>>> %
>>> 7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9fc98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaa
>>> %7C1%7C0%7C637818555469361491%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLj
>>> wMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata
>>> =
>>> X16RVbSznuPB6DCxbYQuQTy6T8h4Oa45%2BoIgEUCNEkw%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgr
>>> o
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F3BDFFF28-2003-45BD-AF24-94C9D
>>> 1
>>> 88F63D%2540gmail.com&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9f
>>> c
>>> 98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C6378185554693614
>>> 9
>>> 1%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTi
>>> 6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=w5IaOEVxA%2FdJtRXLl6lLCqQm3
>>> Z
>>> caejDy6qxK06w0Tsc%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> .

>>> list.

>>> or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C
>>> %
>>> 7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9fc98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaa
>>> %7C1%7C0%7C637818555469361491%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLj
>>> wMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata
>>> =
>>> X16RVbSznuPB6DCxbYQuQTy6T8h4Oa45%2BoIgEUCNEkw%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgr
>>> o
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2FPH0PR14MB4296A608C6E50AD02B72
>>> 3
>>> 6CBC8039%2540PH0PR14MB4296.namprd14.prod.outlook.com&amp;data=04%7C0
>>> 1
>>> %7C%7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9fc98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaa
>>> aaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637818555469361491%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC
>>> 4
>>> wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;s
>>> ata=0bShWKGpfHys9TpEmfIvPkGf%2FMj%2BEhXz3wfIX%2Fsj%2Bf4%3D&amp;reser
>>> v
>>> ed=0
>>> .

>>> list.

>>> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
>>> the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

>>> at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.
>>> mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7C
>>> %
>>> 7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9fc98cd06%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaa
>>> %7C1%7C0%7C637818555469361491%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLj
>>> wMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata
>>> =
>>> X16RVbSznuPB6DCxbYQuQTy6T8h4Oa45%2BoIgEUCNEkw%3D&amp;reserved=0
>>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgr
>>> o
>>> ups.google.com%2Fd%2Fmsgid%2Fviphone%2F1C365003-9C13-4450-96FE-9F617
>>> 3
>>> A172A9%2540gmail.com&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7Cb59b34c71da7439ea92608d9f

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E3F76351-1B12-430E-B6E0-52EFBA889737%40gmail.com.