I saw it for the first time the other day when I ordered filters for my
kittycats drinking fountain.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Lisa
Belville
Sent: March 29, 2022 9:33 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Amazon help please desperately needed.

Hi, Jenny.

It seems Amazon has added the subscribe and save option to most products now.
The first time I noticed it was when I bought a pair of headphones.  I thought
that didn't bode well for the quality of the headphones, but it appears that
they've expanded the option to more than just food, personal care and household
items.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com <mailto:missktlab1...@frontier.com>