Hi folks
I have some questions about my new iPhone 13 mini
My first question is, when unlocking the phone mate first screen displays
or not and then torch off and then camera I have to swipe up from the
bottom of the screen to get rid of this to get to my home screen. Is there
a way of just going straight to my home screen

My second question is regarding finding the home button and app switcher
buttons I can swipe up and I feel a vibration when going to the home screen
and then a quick double vibration when going to the app switcher. However
there are no audio hints on reaching it, should there be audio and if so
how do I get it
My third and final question for now is the back  tap area is there a
particular area for it, I am having difficulty when tapping the back not
knowing which area to tap on.

Hope this makes sense
Martin