From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2022 5:45 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Important Question for Disney Subscribers

Hi,
IS the Disney Plus app still accessible?

When I launch the Disney Plus app, it opens, but I am not able to swipe at all,
and voice over reads nothing.
I have tried removing it from the app switcher, restarting my phone, and still
nothing happens.

So I wanted to check to see if anyone else is having this issue before I delete
the app and reinstall it.

Thanks,

Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DF444700-4FEB-4115-A747-868F6FB66CEE%40gmail.com.