Well, with my old SE 1st generation Seeing AI and Qatari perform pretty much
equally.

I have one, old and wrinkled, 1 dollar bill that I had to turn the flash on for
one side of the bill to get it recognized with Qatari.

That same side, also needed extra light for Seeing AI.

Very strange.

I hope you can sort it out.

Richard

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/