All,
My husband  and I have recently purchased our first home and I'm wondering if
anyone can recommend a good accessible security system?
I was originally thinking something I can connect my Alexa or google assistant
too, but I may be looking for too  many things in one package.  I'm looking for
a security system, but also an outdoor camera and an intercom so when someone
rings my doorbell  I can ask who's there before I answer the door.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Johna

  TODAY, I CHOOSE JOY!
  Johna Gravitt - Accessibility and Talent Associate
People with disabilities, access job openings at:
www.benderconsult.com/jobs<https://benderconsult.com/jobs/>
Bender Consulting Services, Inc. Competitive Jobs Mean Freedom
Email: jgrav...@benderconsult.com<mailto:jgrav...@benderconsult.com>
Direct Phone: (412)-446-4442
Main office Phone:  (412)-787-8567
Cell:  412-212-6761