From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 3:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Reading E-Pub Books

You cannot edit an ePub book in VDR or anywhere else probably.

You would need a specific ePub editor.

As for using Voice Dream Reader, I put my Voice Dream Reader walk-through in a
word document on my web site on my Demos and Walk-Throughs page, but here is
the direct link to that word file.

I hope it helps.

Once you read it, please come back with more questions.

https://www.turner42.com/VoiceDreamReaderVersion413Overbiew.docx

Richard

Spuddle: a useful verb from the 17th century that means to work feebly and
ineffectively, because your mind is elsewhere or you haven't quite woken up
yet. To be extremely busy whilst achieving absolutely nothing.

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/