From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Bill
Gallik
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 2:43 AM
To: viPhone đź“© <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Home Page Gone

I have no idea what I did for this to happen, but my home page has disappeared.
 Actually, I had 7 home pages, but the first one and all the apps I use
frequently apparently have been transferred to the library.  I say this because
I used Siri to launch an app that I know for a certainty to be on that original
Home Page #1.

Couple of questions here:

1) How can I get my Home Page #1 back to normal display?

2) Isn’t it a bit strange that a person could hide anything in the library
without being prompted as to whether or not such an action is really desired?

I still have no idea how I manage to transfer an entire home page to the
library. SHISH!!!

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- "The Early Bird may get the worm,”
- “But the Second Mouse gets the cheese!”

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/52BC13C2-70EC-49F9-9497-CEC55E59E275%40gmail.com.