From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marissa
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:13 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: appreciate some answers... thanks

List,

I am really needing advice on what to do, I have an Iphone 4s purchased in
July this year,  here are my current issues:

1. when using voiceover and triple clicking the home button to turn
voiceover off the actual touch screen becomes unusable

2. When attempting to close apps I get a black screen with a white spinning
circle?

3. Using siri with headset results in her saying "Marissa, I do not
understand what you mean by send"

So i have contacted Apple via email and they basically said that none of
that had to do with accessibility and I needed to contact Apple Care, does
this seems strange to anyone that even though these issues are primarily
happening with VoiceOver that Apple believes it is my device?  So, should I
exchange the device for the exact same Model Iphone 4s 16gb? or will this
resolve on its own? I cannot believe that now is when my device is acting up
any thoughts or suggestions. If i exchange the device does anyone think that
problems will be resolved or not?

PS. i had issues with my first Iphone 4 which by the way is 2 years old.

Advice anyone please