From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 10:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My new iPhone

For me, having set up phone to phone 3 of these, you can do it independently:
1.-Power on the new phone and turn Voiceover on it of course.
2.-after selecting the country and language, they’ll be a Popup in which you
can select Manusl etup,thus have your old phone ready for this; have them both
plugged into power just in case.
3.-within the Manual setup, you’ll have to enter a 6-digit pin the new phone
displays, into the new one, and away it goes!

Gera

El 27 jul 2022, a la(s) 9:42 a.m., Karen Poulakos