Hello, Sieghard,

This information is very valuable, and I thank you for typing it out.

Once you are signed in on your PC, how do you make sure that the items you want
to be syncing to your devices through iCloud are on, such as reminders,
calendars, and the rest?  The buttons telling if the item is on or off don't
seem to be there as they are on the iOS devices.

Thank you for any directions you may have about this!

--
Marcy Weinberg
Junior Partner