I am thinking about getting a DVR cable box for my cable television instead of the regular box that I have now.
I know you can down load.
The app for being able to watch some of the time Warner cable channels on your I Phone and you can set up and schedule your recordings on your DVR box with you phone as well.
Now once you have done this.
can you also use that app to review your recorded show and select witch one you would like to watch or can we not do this yet? I have time Warner cable and I heard this app on a podcast on an android phone.
but not an I Phone yet.
So any and all information is welcome thank you all and I will look forward to reading the responses on this.

--
Casey