Hello from Canada,

I have a cell booster as well. Not sure how much it covers, but I get cell service around my house. Mine is a booster, as I without it, get one bar outside. With it I get between 3 and 4 bars. Mine is up on the roof of my house, requiring a hole to be drilled to be set up. I’m in the country so it works well, considering cell service without the booster. My booster came with a manual. My dad and brother set it up/
Regards,
Daniel

On Aug 6, 2022, at 3:02 PM, Rob Armstrong <rarmstrl...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Go to the web site of the manufacturer of the cell booster.  You can probably download all of the manuals for the device.

Rob

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2022 1:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Three questions concerning cell boosters

Hi.

Cell service for me isn’t the best inside my apartment and a small area outside. I’ve gotten a cell booster that I’m hoping will help the situation. With this in mind, I have some questions.

First, what I got is supposed to cover up to 4,500 square feet. Does this include outside where I live? It doesn’t need to do much to fill in the poor signal.

How difficult is it to get it up and working? I’m hoping I can do it with no sighted assistance.

Lastly, I know these things are carrier specific. I’ve gotten one that should work. My question is does it need something like a sim card to work, or is it like a repeater, just rebroadcasting what it receives?

Those are my questions. Any info anyone has is appreciated.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH0PR02MB80273EA8DB66E0867EB5D0CCC3619%40CH0PR02MB8027.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/002801d8a9be%24ad39db00%2407ad9100%24%40mindspring.com.