From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 11:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; vipho...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Bug Resolved in Latest iOS Update: RE: A Question for Those
Experiencing Siri Not Dialing Phone Numbers Beginning with Symbols

Hello Everyone,

Well, upon updating my beloved 8 Plus to the latest version of iOS, today, I
was absolutely delighted to discover that Siri will, once again, dial telephone
numbers that begin with prefix dialing codes as described in my original post
on this subject, listed below.

Mark.