I would love that and a Scottish one is there one on the IOS16?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Hendrickson" <louv...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2022 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: New voices iOS 16

For Welch, try Ivona Garet or Gwinith.

On 9/12/22, Malcolm Parfitt <malc...@parfitt1.org.uk> wrote:
Hello Lana,

I don’t know where you are in the world but I come from a town in Wales
called Tredegar.

We have a dialect that some call Wenglish which is an amalgamation of
English and residual Welsh.

It is not uncommon for someone to say something like: “I’ll do it now in a
minute” while this makes no sense in a literal sense we know exactly what is
meant.

Malcolm Parfitt