I do not use a password.

But twice since updating, my phone decides to just randomly stop responding.

The weird thing is, that I am certain it is not completely off as I can tap
the home button 3 times, but nothing happens.  Siri does not respond at all.

The up and down volume buttons respond and it lets me do a restart wherein I
hold down the up and down button and the side button till it restarts and
then works again.

I have not gotten anyone to see the screen when this happened both times,
the only thing I do know is that the phone was locked.

Dana

If you are seeking a general chat group we have a great whats app group!!

If you are a Christian, we have a Christian lady's whats app group.  If you
are a male or female we have a mixed Christian fellowship whats app group.

If you love to read, we have whats app groups for bookshare, as well as a
bookshare book club

We have a Christian fiction book group

A lady's only book club

And finally a general book group.

If interested email me.

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#28486)
<https://groups.io/g/only-apple-tns/message/28486>  | Reply To Group
<mailto:only-apple-...@groups.io?subject=Re:%20%5BOATS%5D%20Major%20problem%
20with%20SE%202022%20since%20updating%20to%2016>  | Reply To Sender
<mailto:danamariel...@gmail.com?subject=Private:%20Re:%20%5BOATS%5D%20Major%
20problem%20with%20SE%202022%20since%20updating%20to%2016>  | Mute This
Topic <https://groups.io/mt/93706120/140083>  | New Topic
<https://groups.io/g/only-apple-tns/post>

  _____

Questions, concerns, suggestions? Contact us
Group owner email: only-apple-tns+ow...@groups.io
<mailto:only-apple-tns+ow...@groups.io>
IMessage

  _____