From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Thom
Spittle
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2022 11:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Smart switches

Hi Amy, I would suggest not changing to smart switches, but instead, change to
smart lights. Then, you could use your smart speaker or your phone to control
all of the lights. If you have table, lamps or lamps that plug in, the.

  Amazon has smart plugs which are pretty cheap around Black Friday for maybe
five dollars and you can plug a device into it and use the same spark smart
speaker to turn it on and off. Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1EEAD731-7A07-4061-AEE8-70BCC6004336%40gmail.com.