From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 11:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Pasting Permission in iOS16?

I wonder if you have a setting that is allowing you to avoid those messages.
I donā€™t get enough text messages to be bothered by the extra step, but the
pasting one is a real PITA.
That, or since Apple isnā€™t seeing it internally, you are just one of the lucky
ones.

Richard
ā€œPeople demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.ā€ - SĆøren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com<https://www.turner42.com/>
šŸ¦…