HI all.
SO I rebooted both the phone and Braille Sense, and am now able to
type using the standard keyboard. It's also importnat to note, as was
done earlier on one list, that you must have contractions turned off
on the iDevice. However, the backspace key and enter key do not work.
Also, the function key with H, instead of space with H, will actually
go in to the app switcher. I thought that perhaps this meant some
consistency in the sense that you could sort of use the function key
in place of the spacebar, but no. When I press function with M, it
mutes speech like other wireless keyboards do when using the command
VO plus M, but it also activates the home button. Function with S also
activates the home button, after briefly taking you up to the status
bar.
The scrol buttons work as they should, but instead of the left and
right arrows moveing across the screen, they actually activate the
current rotor setting. Instead, the up and down arrow keys move left
to right across the screen.

Hope this info is helpful,
Scott