Yes, I did read the system message about transitioning and possibly slow updates, but that was days ago.

Yes, I'm on BARD 2.00.806.

On 10/5/2022 2:55 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I believe they are in transition with some server updates and had provided a
message in the app about knowing that NLS is slower than normal about updates
to the library.
Did you update your app?

Give it another try as sometimes the wish list is also slow to populate.  If it
is still showing empty, try tomorrow, then contact your regional library.  They
may know something more.

HTH,

Richard, USA.
“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Steve
Matzura
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 11:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Is BARD 2 fully operational or broken?

I visited my wish list last night, as I do about once a month to download
subscriptions--or rather, I tried to download them, but like the nursery rhyme,
when I got there, the cupboard was bare. Now, I know for sure there are at
least three monthly magazines which have September issues, and it's now
October, but they're not there. Neither are the biweeklies, and there should be
at least three issues of each, too. All the items I think I should be finding
in the wish list are still subscribed because for each one, I'm offered the
option of unsubscribing. Is NLS just a little slow on updating recent issues,
or is there something maybe I'm supposed to do to correctly transition to Bard
2.0 of which I was unaware?