I’ve tried using Telegram at least 5 times and all those times, I don’t find
the app accessible enough, especially when it comes to Telegram groups, the
messages are so much more cluttered comparing to being on WhatsApp and Facebook
Messenger groups I find. Plus I don’t have many of my phone contacts using
Telegram verses WhatsApp.