Hi.  the app seems to crash on me if i try to post to twitter etc. has anyone
else had this experience? I too have the same questions about if it's possible
to play other people.

if you like card games try lost cities it's pretty cool.

        regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com