SIRI refuses to power off my device.
Reboot/restart doesn't work either.
SIRI just tells me that she can't help me with that.
I'm running iOS 16.0.3 on an iPhone XR.
Anyways I rarely initiate SIRI but using SIRI to shut down my device
is actually cool.
Maybe it only works if system language and SIRI language is English US
or maybe my device is to old haha.
I'm not going to upgrade my iPhone just to be able to reboot with SIRI.