hi William about this blu tooth headset you recommended.
Can you use sury with it and how do you make that happen?
Also how is the audio while you are in a call and how do you sound to another caller?
Is there a way that you can send a recording of the way the headset sounds?
Does it have any voice prompts or anything like that?
Also can you get an audible message about your battery level and things like that with this headset? So thank you for your recommendation and I will look forward to reading your reply.