From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
bentleyj1...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 7:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: When my I Phone goes out of my home's wifi range

I have some neighbors who do not have their wi-fi secured.  So, wouldn’t I be
using their data without permision?  And, I thought the phone is suppose to
switch to my phone’s data plan seemlessly when I leave my home wi-fi range.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but there might always be some of this stuff
that is a bit over my head.

Thank you Richard,

James B  joining some one’s