From: "Ed Barnes" <edbar...@nf.sympatico.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:07 PM
Subject: Questions regarding email setup on iPhone 4S for new subscriber.

Hi all.

I have a perplexing question regarding email setup on my new iPhone 4S which
I purchased a couple of weeks ago.

I have been able to setup my email with no problems, I can send and I can
receive with no problems, however; when my iPhone downloads the email it is
not deleting the messages from the pop server.

I setup my email as follows.

Settings.

Mail, contacts, calendars.

Add account.

Account name/description is edbar...@nf.sympatico.ca

I entered the pop and smtp servers, username, and password.

Then, I did the following.

Advanced button.

Remove is set to 1 day.

Delete from server is set to when removed from inbox.

However, if I download email messages unto my iPhone and then login to my
account from a pc the messages which are on the phone are still showing as
available for download unto a computer with an email client like ms outlook
or for viewing in a web browser.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks - Ed.