If you are getting a TV and primarily don't have sighted people around to watch
it may not make such a big difference, but if you do then an OLED TFV like the
LG OLED series, there is a "B", C" and "G" series, are considered among the
best. Sony has a new OLED offering this year which also gets very good reviews.
The LG "B" series (I think of "B" as budget) is less expensive than the "C"
series and the most expensive is the "G" or gaming series. All LG TV's use
WebOS as their operating system and they do have voice guidance. We have the
original LG 55-inch C-series from 2020, last year the C1 (Gen 1) was released
as an upgrade and this year the C2 (Gen 2) came out and these TV's are
available I think as small as 42 inch, there is definitely a 48-inch, 55-inch,
65-inch and 75-inch.
Another consideration is you have a soundbar like the Sonos Arc which support
Dolby Atmos is to make sure the TV you are buying as an "eARC" HDMI port, this
stands for "enhanced audio return channel" and unless you connect your Dolby
Atmos capable soundbar to your TV on that port you will not get the full Atmos
experience.
I am sure the Sony OLED TV's are very nice, I really like the LG we bought
because it is so very thin and even when it's been running for hours it is cool
to the touch which means it obviously does not use very much electricity since
anything which gets warm means it is not very efficient.
I must admit that I can't say too much about how user friendly the WebOS
screenreader is because when we watch TV my wife who is sighted usually does
all the navigating, but there is an LG app which allows me to do things likek
Play/Pause, change the volume and so on, of course since we have this connected
to a Sonos system I can also use the Sonos digital assistant and ask it to turn
the volume up or down. I think there is a fair bit of voice input capability as
well and the LG remote has a button you push so you can talk to it, but I
haven't played around with this yet.

Best regards,