Steve,

    It iw more than alright! Thanks for posting, this was a very good and
informative interview/presentation and it sounds like people over there, on
your side of the pond, are as keen as we are here! So, now, how to make it
grow? Marty is right, was do need to up the profile of NaviLens for it to
become truly useful and available world-wide!

    As this technology is software based and can run on all mobile platforms,
it can be used by anyone with a phone, which is getting to be nearly everyone!
Itruly think that this is the first bit of new technology, since the invention
of the screen-reader, to change our lives and open up the world to us.

    I do hope that anyone who finds interviews, articles and new uses of
NaviLens will send them in here and we, in turn, can share them on...

    Thanks again, nice work! Sandy and Zyon, who wants to go to one of those
camps you have over there!

Sent from The dark side of the moon