They still do the free calls, but they give priority to the paying members. It is signifigantly harder to get through now.
Arnold Schmidt

Sent from  Arnold's  iPhone S E 2

On Nov 23, 2022, at 1:53 PM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

Did Aira stop its free 4 minute calls?

Richard, USA.

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”  --  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe