which comes to 1,584 apps. quite a few!
At 10:20 AM 11/16/2012, you wrote:
Yes, you can have 12 folders per page, with 12 apps per folder, and 11 pages in total.

From: <mailto:jen.col...@shaw.ca>Jen Colley
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:17 AM
To: <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Is there a limit to how many apps you can have on an Ipod touch 4

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a limit to how many apps you can have on an iPod touch 4? I have a few new ones tuat appear on my phone but not my iPod. They are on the computer too in itunes.
What would be the reason for this and how do I fix this problem?
Jen
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. To search the VIPhone public archive, visit <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.