HI.
I am not sure if this is a known bug or if it’s just affecting me. I am also
not sure if it’s an iOS problem or a polaris problem.
when i am using the polaris with the iphone as a braille display and i put it
in to  sleep or just don’t use it for a bit, or switch to a different app on
the polaris, sometimes it unpairs with the phone.  Nothing I do will make it
pair again. it says the iphone and polaris are connected, but nothing happens.
i have tried restarting the polaris, and then connecting again.
 .  I still get no braille. The only way i can seem to get everything working
as it should is to restart the iPhone.
Has anyone experienced this either with the polaris or another braille display?
Thanks
Maria

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io <http://groups.io/> Links: You receive all messages sent to this