Hi Ronald,

You can change the alarm sound on any Google Nest speaker with a display. If
you have a Google Home or Nest speaker, you can't change the actual alarm tone,
but you can still ask Google Assistant to play a specific song, a song from an
artist or even just a genre and you can also set so-called character alarms.

I just tried this by saying the following:

Hey Google, set a media alarm for 10:47 AM" (it was 10:46 so I just set the
alarm for the next minute to test it).

As soon as I said this Google asked:

And what would you like me to play?

I said:

Eye of the Tiger (that was given as one of the examples in the article for
which I am including a link below).

Google then said:

OK, I'll play the Eye of the Tiger for 10:47 AM

You can also say "Hey Google, set a character alarm for 7 AM" (just as an
example).

Google will say "OK, 7 AM, you can pick Lego, Ninja Turtles or  Hatchimals"

If you say Hatchimals there seems to be no further prompting, but if you say
"Lego" or "Ninja Turtles" you have the following options, Google will ask you
to pick one:

For Lego:

Lego Friends

Lego City

Lego Friends

Lego Life

For Ninja Turtles:

Michael Angelo

Raphael

Leonardo

Donatello

April O'Neil

Of course if you know you want Donatello, for example, you can simply say "Hey
Google, set a Donatello alarm for 7 AM" and Google will say "OK, your aalarm
with Donatello is set for 7 AM".

Here is the link to the article from Lifewire:

How to Change the Alarm Sound on Google
Home<https://www.lifewire.com/change-alarm-sound-on-google-home-5183884>