I rarely use Siri to sent a text. I'm just talking about the dictation function
on the keyboard in any text entry spot.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 11:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: stopping dictation

I just was looking at the Siri settings, under Settings, Accessibility, Siri,
and there is a setting called: Show Apps Behind Siri, which for me is off.  I
don't recall setting it.  I wonder if that is why there is no message shown
because this is not on?

I don't use Siri this way to the extent others do so have not felt it to be a
problem.

But, maybe check that setting and change it to see what impact that has.

HTH,

Richard, USA.
“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com