How is the unit charged?
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2022 11:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Qardio Arm?

Hi Julian and all,

Yes it does indeed thank you.  Guess I'd been a bit lax in checking readings so
hadn't noticed the change till this morning. It didn't help my reading either
hahaha.

Thanks so much for the tip I appreciate you letting us all know.

Take good care,

Robin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/a0efb3e0-5faa-788e-817a-eb6e7fa9486d%40fastmail.com.