From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chris
Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2022 5:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is QardioArm Blood Pressure Cuff Unit Supposed to remain Attached?

The wrap always stays connected.  In my previous message, please see the part
of how to take Blood Pressure.  You use the metal bar and as you push it
forward, a arm cup is made on the underneath.

to the unit.  And I honestly do not remember if batteries were included.

But the unit takes 4 triple A batteries.

Chris

On Dec 6, 2022, at 10:06 PM, Fazil M. <mfa...@outlook.com