I have the original QardioBase scale, not the newer model. But yes,
there is a vibration when you step on the scale then a second
vibration when your weight registers.I haven't experienced any delay
in getting the measurement on the app. The app is okay in terms of
accessibility, though the previous version was better in my opinion.

I hope this is helpful.

--
Kimberly