From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of lsterling0
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 9:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: amazone basic blue tooth keyboard questions

Hi I just got this keyboard and have some questions.
First is there a place to find the key combos for this keyboard, if not can
someone help me with a few items? I am using an iPod 4th gen.

1. after listening to the pod cast I thought my keyboard would pair up fast,
but I have to go into settings every time to pair it any ideas on how to fix
this?
2. How do I send emails using the keyboard?
3. What is the key combo to change rotter actions?
4. How do I get to the app switcher? Is there a vo key for this ?
5. I went to wal-marts web page and cannot find out how to get out of it and
back to my start page in safarie. How do I do this?
I am sure I will have more questions later.
Thanks for any help.
Louana

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterli...@gmail.com