From: Shai
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: Text Message Failed To Send, Message

Hello,
I have not had this issue. I would try the following and then contact
your carrier if the below steps do not work:
1. Reset network settings in settings/general/reset; note, you will
need to have all wifi passwords handy as all wifi connections will be
lost upon this reset.
2. Restart your phone and then try to send a message.
3. Check for carrier settings update in settings/general/about, when
on that screen wait a few moments and you may be prompted for a
carrier settings update. If not and texts are still failing to send
proceed to next step.
4. Call your carrier; it could be that they may be having issues with
compatibility of 16.2 or issues to send text messages.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman Assistive

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAL%2BOAfa89MR4So%2BGaYo%3D2Zcok4uea25wzQbVE6G%3D7MfFuhOr2w%40mail.gmail.com.