I use YouTube Premium because the YouTube Music works so well with Sonos and also with my Mac, iPhone, and Windows platforms.
Merv

On Dec 27, 2022, at 6:30 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@outlook.com> wrote:

Thanks! I forgot to mention in my earlier post that Deezer seems to have some accessibility issues. When selecting artists for example, I couldn’t tell the state of the artist, e.g. I didn’t hear selected or unselected. I’m not sure if that will get in the way of my use of Deezer or not.

--

Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷

Chaltain at Outlook, USA

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Delia Avina
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 5:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessibility of music service aps

Hi Christopher,

Spotify is pretty accessible in my opinion.

It works well with google and alexa.

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 27, 2022, at 5:05 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@outlook.com> wrote:

I’m shopping around for a new music service. It looks like right now I’m deciding between Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music. I’ll play around with each as much as I can, but I’m wondering if anyone wants to share their opinions on the accessibility of the apps for these services.

Right now I’m using YouTube Music, which I like, but I’m looking for something that will be supported on more of the platforms I’m starting to use. I just bought a Sonos Roam, and I have a Denon receiver running HEOS. I also have smart speakers right now from Amazon, Google and Apple. I know I can use Airplay and Chromecast, but a service or assistant that supports these services would be a nice to have.

--

Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷

Chaltain at Outlook, USA

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH0PR14MB42962AA973217FE1731AD958C8ED9%40PH0PR14MB4296.namprd14.prod.outlook.com.